skip to main | skip to sidebar

the path less taken

01 January 2005

Hi. I'm a Mac.  And I'm a PC.

PARODY 1

PARODY 2

PARODY 3

PARODY 4

and now with Batman!

Batman part 2

PARODY 7

Villains Edition

X-MEN

but the After Hours ones are to die for!!!

After Hours 1

After Hours 2

After Hours 3

After Hours 4

After Hours 5

After Hours 6 part 1

After Hours 6 part 2

After Hours 7 part 1

After Hours 7 part 2

Fantastic Four quickie  (unrelated to the above)

Goblin Bloggin'

Goblin Blogs Again
at 5:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • Rogue Priestess

I am a rogue priestess

My photo
Angela ~ Askani ~
"Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us: Champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world were what it should be, to show it what it can be." -- Angel, season 4 episode 1 "Deep Down"
View my complete profile

archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2005 (20)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ▼  January (8)
      • learn to fucking DRIVE !!!
      • FYI: Tips to Surviving the Flu of the Apocalypse
      • How Bad is Your Boss?
      • Hi. I'm a Mac.  And I'm a PC. PARODY 1 PARODY 2 ...
      • Batgirl meme on LiveJournal
      • history bites
      • middle eastern garb
      • golddigger filk

Meanderings & Musings

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    my readers